GST Course Complete Details – Eligibility, Fees, Job and Salary - NIMB EDU
GST is India ‘s newest indirect taxation system, that went into effect in July 2017. This was implemented as a change to streamline and unify the tax structure by combining numerous national and regional levies with a unified national tax structure. GST course is meant to provide fundamental and intermediate operational understanding of the different aspects of the Goods and Services Tax, covering tax fundamentals, registering, management, filing, return, and in-depth accountancy and transactions record, as well as GST rules.
8 Modules | 3 Projects
What is GST Course?
Graduates, Chartered Accountants, corporate executives, finance and tax experts, and anyone seeking job prospects in these industries can all benefit from the GST practitioner course. It expands career possibilities, raises pay, and improves abilities.
The Ministry of MSME offers a GST certification Course. The program’s goal is to assist businesspeople, auditors, Chartered Accountants, Accredited Financial Managers, Corporate Executives, and other experts in enhancing their understanding of the Goods and Services Tax by providing highly specialized, up-to-date information and enhancing problem-solving and perceptive abilities.
Benefits of doing GST course
- Companies would have to recruit experts for specialized GST administration, modernization, and restructurings, that will result in huge job possibilities. Return filing, taxing, and legal conformity could all be done separately by the applicant. Because the GST course would accommodate the majority of the working-class people and job searchers into an excellently approved, the Indian service and employment battlefield has huge chances for the generations emerging youth.
- The GST online course is quite aspirational in terms of job creation, and it had even welcomed many international corporations as a proposition for FDI. Because GST certification course is a new legislation and many individuals are unaware of it, it’s indeed possible that those who are knowledgeable about it would be in fierce competition by corporations, allowing them to assist in improved tax management for the business sector.
Syllabus of GST certification course
Concept of GST: Coverage, Charges, and Exempted Products and Services – Necessity for GST and Tax Utilized and Still Existing
Main concepts in GST: Supplies and turnovers, yearly aggregated turnover, taxable provision, zero-rated distribution, location of supply of products and commodities, blended or compound supply, period of supply, reversed Ch.
Different Kinds of GST And Their Legislative Structure
What is the structure of central and state laws in regard to GST, as well as which laws are parallelly applicable?
What is the difference between IGST, CGST, SGST, and UTGST?
The 2017 Goods and Services (Remuneration to States) Act and IGST allocation
GST Course Topics covered
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) Time of Supply
- GST Location of Sale
- Transitional issues
- Input Tax Benefit
- GST practitioner course assessment.
- GST Tax Returns
- GST registration
Eligibility of GST practitioner course
The following companies are eligible to join the GST Certification Course:
- Humanities, Arts commerce, and engineering graduates, as well as Chartered accountants, Chartered Management Accountant, CS, and law students.
- Individuals transitioning from finance to tax.
- People interested in pursuing a profession in taxation.
- Financial experts who would like to fulfill their personal tax-related professional obligations.
What distinguishes this GST certification course from others?
- The GST practitioner course does not focus solely on a provision-by-provision examination of a few legislations and related case law.
- The GST course prepares you for a variety of real-world tasks that attorneys as well as other professional must complete. You should have as many practical understandings as an attorney practicing at a large legal office would have after a year or two of practice after completing the GST course online.
- This is not merely an academic examination; rather, all of courses are focused on the implementation of the concepts covered in the GST practitioner course.
Online GST Course Key Features
Live & Class Room of GST Course
Industry Recognized Certificate
Career Opportunities GST Practitioner course?
- Recognize where and when the chargeable occurrence happens, as well as which tax must be imposed.
- Know topics like the reversal charging system, the input tax credit, and the compositional system, among others.
- Be ready to complete numerous legal requirements such as registering, obtaining an input tax credit, choosing a compositional plan, filing reports, and collecting refund.
- Determine how taxes are calculated and received at origin underneath the law.
- Understand how well the law applies to cross-border activities, such as exports and imports.
- Duration: 120 Hours (4 Months)
- Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
- Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
- Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
How Can I Join Your GST Training?
Frequently Asked Questions
GST Certificate Course Advantages
It can assist to increase a person’s compensation by 15% to 25% on general. People will have more job possibilities as a result of this. People might use it to launch their own consulting firm. It supports in the development of various tax, financial, and accountancy professionals’ abilities.
The Requirements to Become a GST Practitioner
They must be Indian citizens. They must be in good mental health. People must not be considered bankrupt. Individuals must not be accused of a felony that carries a sentence of two years or more in jail.
In India, the typical yearly pay for a GST Practitioners Account Executive is INR 4.9–6.4 lakhs. However, keep in mind that your pay is determined by your talent level and also the company where you operate.
It is not difficult to apply to become a GST practitioner, however you must have a thorough understanding of the needed qualification, main criteria, and registration system on the GSTN portal. We may assist you in becoming licensed as a GST practitioner course underneath the federal govt’s program.
How You Benefit From GST Practitioner Course
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
Interested in this GST Training in Delhi?