PG Diploma In Taxation, Learn Income Tax and Become Tax consultant
The Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation is a diploma curriculum which covers theoretical and practical elements of indirect and direct tax, corporate accountancy and audit, income taxes, and other relevant topics. A least of 45 percent in grade 10th from every recognised university is necessary to be qualified for a postgraduate degree in taxes.
15 Modules | 3 Projects
What is Diploma in Taxation?
Direct tax, taxation, corporate income tax, sales tax, valuation tax, financial planning, accountancy, cost control, testing principles, and other subjects are covered in the postgraduate diploma in income tax course. Auditing and taxation are two of the most well-known and attractive employment categories today. You may operate in a variety of settings, including governmental and private sectors, corporate banks, universities and colleges, and economical firms, among others. Become tax consultant after doing diploma in taxation with practical learning of income tax and other taxes.
What is the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation?
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation is meant to offer advanced knowledge of numerous forms of taxation as well as solutions to connected issues. Participants will learn the fundamentals of taxable income, sales tax, goods and services tax, VAT, and Central Excise, as well as several different methods to pay revenue levy, in this program.
- The income tax course curriculum is constantly focused on giving functional and practical data. Learn income tax online.
- Participants in the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation know how to investigate tax records, handle complicated tax issues, and conduct analytic assessments of tax records.
- They’ll also study about the moral difficulties surrounding tax as well as how to cope with them. Generally, learners will complete a framework in which they will study federal and state tax, recognize industry taxation complexities, and understand how taxation affects the local and worldwide market.
- Properties taxes and budgeting, corporate finance, property tax, fixed remuneration, and sales tax are among topics covered in the Post Graduate Diploma for Taxation Learners.
Features of the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
Graduate in commerce in law
The Admissions Procedure
Whether on the basis of merit via an examination
Scheme of Examination
Exams depending on semesters
Fees for the program
5,000 to 5,00,000 INR
4,00,000 to 9,00,000 INR
Eligibility Requirements for a Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- Several factors that are carefully considered for selection are listed below.
- A prospective candidate must have a Bachelor of Commerce or a Bachelor of Laws degree, as well as a graduating grade point average of at least 45 percent. We offer best taxation and income tax course in Delhi.
- Some few respectable universities also take admission test scores into account.
- Many institutions will consider a student who has worked in a similar area for at least one year.
Admissions to the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- The selecting procedure differs from one institution to the next. Only a few institutions accept students depending on their 10+2 grades. Some institutions need applicants to take entrance examinations.
- Based on the availability of the learner, admittance might be in either full-time or part-time form.
- One of the institutions that offers distant education programs to its pupils is Sikkim Manipal University, Symbiosis.
How can you apply for a Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation?
- To find out when the registration will be available, go to the official site.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
- To obtain a copy of the admission card, go to the official site.
- Study thoroughly for the test.
Syllabus for the Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation
The Diploma in Taxation is structured over two semesters to ensure that students gain a complete understanding of the subject.
Assessment of Specified Entities and Assessment Procedures
Central Sales Tax
Central Exercise -1
Central Exercise & service tax
International Trade and custom duty
Besides the curriculum, the student should have a thorough comprehension of the main subjects to fully comprehend the subject and concepts:
- Accounting Techniques
- Organization Taxation
- International Trades
- Tax Planning, Accountancy
- Budgetary Control
- Concept Test
What are the benefits of pursuing a post graduate diploma in taxation?
- Tax collection is the process through which a government or taxing organization imposes or requests a tax on its citizens and commercial entities.
- Tax assessment occurs at all stages, from annual period to goods and enterprises charge (GST), and then we shall learn to handle these effectively in this program.
- You can operate in a variety of disciplines, including governmental and commercial groups, commercial banking, schools, universities, and financial institutions, among others.
- It allows understudy to gain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of charged legislation concepts and practices, as well as management routines, in an environment that promotes the development of technical and interpersonal skills.
- They may pursue instructional careers and subsequent research studies to strengthen their instructional abilities after completing a Master’s Degree program.
- They are also free to serve as an adviser.
Diploma In Taxation Key Features
Live & Class Room Course
Industry Recognized Certificate
Career Opportunities after Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation trains students for specialized qualifications in tax, finance, and accountancy, and so assists them in gaining a strong foundation in the finance industry.
- This also provides individuals with a variety of work possibilities. Understanding of this profession would only improve one’s résumé and career prospects in the future.
- Even as industry expands, the demand for individuals who are well-versed in tax and how to deal with it has a long life ahead of them.
- Duration: 120 Hours (4 Months)
- Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
- Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
- Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
How Can I Join Your Income tax Training?
Frequently Asked Questions
Because the business is rapidly increasing, employment chances are many and it will have a broad reach.
Finance is among the foundations of a developing economy, therefore understanding this will benefit you both professionally and personally.
This program is primarily for persons with a foundation in trade or law who want to improve their expertise.
Yes, several institutions offer this service to pupils via distant learning. Some universities also supply all of the course content.
A career in taxation can equip students to earn a competitive salary. When you first begin as a trainee, the compensation may not appear to be very good. With some years of expertise, though, one could undoubtedly earn a lot of money! Your pay will differ based on the work description you select in this area and the business you work for.
How You Benefit From Diploma In Taxation
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
Interested in this income tax course in Delhi?