ACCA Course Complete Details – Eligibility, Fees, Exam Pattern and Salary
The ACCA course certification is a wonderful way to begin a profession in accounting and finance because it is an internationally recognized education with up-to-date/industry relevant information. This is something that learners can do in addition to graduating. This degree is more appealing due to its versatile exam system.
10 Modules | 3 Projects | 100% Job Placement Assistance
What is ACCA Course?
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is a worldwide accountancy group that offers the Chartered Certified Accountant certification. It was founded in 1904. With 2,00,00 membership and 4, 86,000 learners in 180 nations, the ACCA course is a rapidly expanding global accountancy organization.
ACCA course members can do the following:
- To acquire an ACCA Member designation after earning a Diploma/Advance Diploma in accounting subjects
- Graduate with a BSc. (Hons) in Integrated Accounting from Oxford Brookes Universities
- Earn a Master of Science in Professional Accounting from the University College London.
Why ACCA course?
The following are some of the factors to pick ACCA course while seeking graduation or after graduation:
- Earning ACCA course degree demonstrates to businesses that ACCA course certified applicants are capable in all areas of business and accountancy. This raises the number of job openings.
- ACCA course over 5,00,000 users and pupils in 181 countries, making it one of the worlds fastest – growing credentials.
- Learners could choose to work in any industry of business and administration with an ACCA degree.
- ACCA course offers a wide range of future chances because it elevates individuals’ status in overall and can help them advance to senior leadership positions quicker than the others.
- ACCA tests are held twice a year, allowing candidates to operate while also studying with the worldwide accounting authority.
Requirements for the ACCA course
The following are the requirements for pursuing ACCA course:
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old and have completed the 10+2 programme as a minimal requirement.
- In grade 12 examinations, a minimum of 65 percent is needed in Accounts, Arithmetic, and Literature.
- With their other disciplines, individuals should have received a 50% grade.
How can you get into the best ACCA schools?
If individuals want to attend one of the top universities connected with ACCA course, they must keep the following factors in mind:
- Keep up with the most current press releases, announcements, and eligibility requirements, cut-offs, applications dates, and procedures from the college.
- Because entrance to ACCA course is assured if you achieve the qualification standards, which include a 65 percent average in Accounts, Math, and English, as well as a 50 percent average in other disciplines, it is critical to do well on your 12th grade examinations.
- Students must begin studying for entrance tests as quickly as possible so they’ll have ample time to refine their fundamental concepts and basic information.
- Ensure application is filed on schedule and even earlier, as this will allow pupils to relax on entry exam preparations rather than the stress of going to university.
India’s ACCA course
The Big 4s or multinational corporations hire the majority of ACCA certified individuals in India. Companies in India are increasingly conscious of the ACCA course certification and are keen to hire them. Relevant job descriptions, designations, and remuneration packages are progressively being given to CA and ACCA course professionals.
India has taken further step towards globalization by establishing Ind-AS, which is based on IFRS standards. ACCA’s course syllabus includes a wide coverage of IFRS, giving ACCA professionals in India a distinct advantage.
With the existence of several finance KPOs in India, the country has emerged as a key outsourced center for financial and accounting activities, with companies preferring ACCA-qualified people to handle these tasks.
In India, the typical ACCA course fresher salary ranges from INR 3, 50,000 to INR 4, 00,000.
When do the ACCA course examinations take place?
ACCA course takes a dynamic approach to learning.
There are 2 kinds of desktop-based tests offered by the ACCA course:
- CBEs on demand: BT, MA, FA, and LW: These examinations are available at all times throughout the year.
- PM-FM Session CBEs: Exams were conducted four times a year: in March, June, Sept, and Dec.
- Fundamentals and two alternatives for targeted expert paper-based tests: Exams were conducted four times a year: in March, June, Sept, and Dec.
- From March 2021, Strategy Professionals CBE will be available.
ACCA Course Key Features
Live & Class Room of ACCA Course
Industry Recognized Certificate
ACCA Course Career Opportunities
- ACCA qualified people obtain work possibilities at leading businesses such as Ernst and Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Tata, HSBC, Standard Chartered, and others, and in India and across the globe.
- Accountancy advice, risk maps, business finance, auditing and certification, internal audit, taxes, and investing advisement are some of the roles available to ACCA course trained individuals in India.
- These employment opportunities are comparable to those for Indian CAs with same title, description, and executive salaries.
- Individuals might choose to continue their education in India or overseas after completing their ACCA course program. Following the conclusion of this program, you may pursue additional studies in the following areas:
- A postgraduate professional certification provided worldwide is the Chartered Financial Analysts.
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants offers education and education in managing accounting and related fields to auditors who are already operating in the area, as well as continuing assistance and education for members.
- The Institute and School of Actuaries seems to be the UK’s sole certified professional organization committed to training, promoting, and governing actuary in the Uk and worldwide, and it is often regarded as the most difficult financial examination in the globe.
Duration: 120 Hours (4 Months)
Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
How Can I Join Your ACCA Training?
Frequently Asked Questions
Given the length, number of exams, course grades, and adaptability of both programs, it’s no wonder that the CA curriculum is regarded to be more difficult than the ACCA programme. CA is typically thought to be more tough to achieve than ACCA because of the huge variation in percent.
The ACCA Certification is the world ‘s most widely acknowledged accounting certification for prospective finance experts, equipping pupils with the abilities, information, and principles that need to succeed in their professions and drive the companies they engage into to the next.
In India, the ACCA pay is comparable to that of a CA expert. ACCA experts can earn up to Rs. 8 lakh per year on aggregate. The compensation range for big firms like PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, and EY is often around 4 and 15 lakh per year.
Individuals who got 65 percent in Math and English in 10+2 and 50 percent in the other disciplines are qualified for the ACCA certification. Additional individuals can join ACCA via the Foundations in Accounting Pathway, that is an entrance certificate that leads to ACCA membership. Pupils who achieved less than 65 percent on their 12th grade examinations must take only three Foundations level exams (FMA, FAB, and FFA).
How You Benefit From ACCA Course
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
Interested in this ACCA Training in Delhi?