100% Practical GST Course. Objective of this course is to provide professional and practical training to accountants, junior accountant, and tax consultants. GST Certification Course will focus on practical training so that learner can focus on job work and become a successful practitioner. 20+ Hours of instrutor led training . CA faculties with 10 Years of experience.
Queries About the course
Live virtual Classes with faculty
Certificate from Govt Regd Institute
About the Course
GST was introduced in India on 1st July 2017. A historic decision in Indian Economy. Complete overhaul of indirect taxes, new compliance and changes were introduced by Indian government. To help professionals, fresher’s, businessmen NIMB offers GST Certification Course.
Objective of this course is to provide professional and practical training to accountants, junior accountant, and tax consultants. GST Certification Course will focus on practical training. So that learner can focus on job work and become a successful practitioner.
NIMB offers GST practitioner course through experienced CA’s who conduct practical industrial Training in Delhi. Practitioner course involves various live projects which involve online Return filing process.
GST Certification course involves practical monthly, quarterly and yearly returns filing process demonstrated by experienced faculties. NIMB has specialized training in Goods and Service Tax which is available to give you knowledge, skills and confidence to manage your tax liability.
Practical courses are flexible and good for tax professionals and fresh graduates. Goods & Service Tax course offered by NIMB mainly focus on the practical aspects of subject matters.
Who is this course for?
- Any Graduates or Post -Graduates.
- Anyone who wants to learn Accouting, Taxation,GST configuration and implementation
- Fresh B.Com graduates who are looking for job .
- Independent Consultants.
- Retired persons who want to start their practice.
- Tax Practitioner.
- Chartered Accountants in Practice.
- MBA Finance.
- ICWA Professionals.
- LLB practitioners.
- Working Professionals.
GST Course benefits
- It increases the number of job opportunities available to individuals.
- It enables individuals to start their own consultancy.
- It helps to learn in classroom-environment with practical course content.
- During GST course Students & working professionals are given practical exposure regarding return Filing and also have the option to undergo live projects.
- Once you take up this course, you will have all the knowledge return filing process.
- There by you have the option to register yourself as practitioner on the portal and provide advisory and compliance services to clients & business houses.
- Flexible Batches
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Get Trained from Experts with 20+ Years of Experience
20+ Hours Instructor-led Training
24 x 7 Support
GST Practitioner Course
20+ Hrs of instructor live training
1:1 Doubt resolution sessions
Online and Classroom option available
24*7 LMS Provided with the course
How Can I Join?
GST Course curriculum
- What is GST :-
- Theory about GST Goods and Service Tax Act
- IGST, SGST, CGST, UGST overview.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Registration of GST
- Payment of GST
- Liabilities of GST
- Live Data Industrial Project on GST
- Online Return Filing of GST
- Many more practical important things to know
- Goods and Service Tax indirect Tax for the whole India.
- Overview of Goods & Service Tax.
- Registration under GST (Regular and Composition).
- Meaning & Scope of Supply.
- Time of Supply.
- Value of Supply.
- Tax Rate structure.
- Invoicing under GST regime.
- Input Credit Mechanism Return under GST (GSTR1,GSTR2,GSTR3 and so on).
- Payment of Taxes.
- Consequences of non –compliance and Compliance Rating.
- Transition to GST, E-commerce and ISD, Audit and Appeals in GST,GSTN and GSP.
- Both Central and State will control GST, Center will collect (CGST) and State will collect (SGST) for interstate goods movement Center will collect (IGST).
- GST Registration Process:- Tax payers will register with ID – GSTIN registration number based on PAN number.
- Electronic payment process, through net banking, RTGS/ NEFT/ Debit Card/ .
- Indirect Taxation in India.
- Levy of indirect taxes, their collection, its distribution – Intra State and Interstate.
- Who is taxable person under Registration, Mandatory registration, composition?
- How to apply for registration online.
- Taxable events, their meaning and scope.
- Supply of goods and services, scope and its meaning.
- Thresh hold limit.
- What is GST invoice?
- What is debit credit note in GST?
- What is input credit, how to avail input credit and its utilization.
- Time and supply of goods and services.
- Place of supply of services.
- Concept of Negative List.
- Concept of Declared List.
- Impact of Bundled Services.
- Online tax payments.
- E- Returns Filing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you will get certification and placement assistance after GST Course course.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
- NIMB is India’s leading Accounting & Finance Institute.
- NIMB training is a comprehensive guide to the Goods and Service Tax regulations.
- NIMB course covers the practical aspects of Good and Service Tax (GST) including registration, returns and in-depth recording of transactions.
At IPA you can enroll either for the instructor live online training or self-paced training. Apart from this IPA also offers corporate training for organizations to upskill their workforce.
Yes you can have a demo session. Just fill out the registration form.
Why Choose NIMB?
Courses offered by NIMB offers real practical knowledge to learners to apply concepts in the class and prepare for career realities. NIMB is committed towards helping you at every step thus offering you practical and experiential learning along with soft skills training and placement assistance. With 10+ years of expertise, we have refined our training methodology to create a powerful impact on the aspiring minds, leading to a successful and well-planned career.
Get Unparalleled Customer Support with NIMB:-
Industry Experienced CA and MBA faculties.
Huge job opportunity
Up to Date Curriculum
Certificate from NIMB (Govt Regd Institute)
Our Students Work in Companies Like
How You Benefit From This Course
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
- Get Certified